Monday, July 2, 2012

Neud Photo Kraftjerkz 012 EP 12"


Track B2 "Into The Fray" was played on New York's MINIMAL WAVE radio program on East Village Radio by Sybil Jason 7/1/12.  Farced.net

Tracks are also in rotation on The Hague's Intergalactic FM in The Netherlands.

This new Neud Photo 12" EP (Kraftjerkz 012) goes beyond Simulations.  The first track "Dimensions" has a bassline as catchy as Newcleus, with drums using a refreshing R-8. The rest of the record is deep and raw 808 with full yet transparent, sweeping textures. It is built like minimal-synth yet grooves into electro/ italo orbit.

VINYL AVAILABLE NOW AT DOWNTOWN304

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Stop by my web page :: Http://naradesign.net